Training & Assessment
TAE Training Academy provides a full range of learning options from online training to face-to-face blended courses.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 is the current minimum qualification available in Australia, combined with relevant vocational competencies or certifications, to deliver and assess Nationally Recognised Vocational Qualifications. The TAE Training Academy are experts in delivery and assessment and were one of the first providers approved to deliver this qualification in Australia.
The TAE Training Academy is proud to share our recent regulatory audit results, reinforcing the quality and credibility of our TAE Courses. These results along with our ongoing commitment to quality provides our students reassurance and confidence that they are training with a high quality, compliant TAE provider.
CLICK HERE to view our audit report.
TAE40116 Certificate IV Training & Assessment
Online / eLearning
Complete the course at your own pace.
Face To Face + Online Support
6 contact days training at our headquarters over 6 months
Complete the course at your own pace, any time, anywhere
Face to Face
Train with us in person at our headquarters
6 Days - $2,495pp
TAE Training Academy is one of the first RTO’s registered to be able to offer the Certificate IV TAE40116 in Australia.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 is the most updated TAE qualification and allows individuals to deliver vocational training across Australia in a range of sectors.
9 Core Units and 1 Elective Unit
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL301 Provide Work Skill Instruction*
*If elected to complete, the TAEDEL301 Provide Workskill Instruction and BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation makes up the TAESS00014 Enterprise Trainer – Presenting Skill Set.
Trainers must satisfy TAE Training Academy’s entry requirements and will be required to complete an extensive pre-training review and LLN assessment as well as supply documentation supporting their profession and experience including a current CV.
TAE Training Academy’s Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 is designed to be completed from 5 to 12 months.
This time frame will depend upon the students time availability to complete course requirements as well as their experience and level of comprehension of the key concepts.
TAE Training Academy provide continued support throughout the entire duration of the course including mandatory face to face workshops, optional on line webinars, optional weekly tutorial sessions and take home structured learning tasks.
- Design learning plans that enable the effective development of skills and impairment of knowledge.
- Access the latest thinking on learning engagement and recognise the importance of adult learning theory.
- Learn how to interpret a unit of competency to create learning programs and assessment tools.
- Understand the relationship between the standards/competencies and the evidence needed to support someone’s claim for competence.
- Participate in the validation of assessment activities to enable the strengthening and improvement of assessment practice.
- Become a more confident presenter and facilitator of learning.
- Practise more effective ways of supporting workplace learning.
- Identify how to best support candidates who have language, literacy and numeracy challenges.
- Enterprise Trainer
- Workplace Assessor
- Workshop Facilitator
- RTO Trainer and Assessor
- Lead Trainer/Assessor
The assessment in this qualification is broken into 6 clusters.
Assessment involves a variety of tasks during and after the formal training component.
These tasks include workbook activities, practical tasks, presentations, reflections, short answer, multiple choice and selection questions as well as project work.